For when you find your cowboy.
1. First, send out some save the dates sparkled with country embellishment.
2. Get married near or in an actual barn.
3. Have your wedding party arrive via hayride.
4. Then be sure that your wedding programs have some country flair.
5. Create a rustic chandelier from old mason jars.
6. Then consider this as a “something blue.”
7. Create a bouquet of your favorite wild flowers.
8. And think about adding the groom’s boutonniere to a cowboy hat.
9. Instead of heels, have your bridesmaids wear cowboy boots.
10. And, of course, the groom and groomsmen as well.
11. Find an adorable country dress for your flower girl. Maybe one that uses burlap.
12. And then use burlap for your ring bearer, too.
13. Hang charming mason jars as row markers.
14. And for the reception, turn old mason jars into wine glasses.
15. You can also decorate the his and hers chairs with a lasso for added charm.
16. And enhance your wedding cake with a country themed cake topper.
17. Cake cutters with a lasso bow are another easy way to add flair.
18. Use mason jars whenever you can. They are great for any sort of decoration, especially centerpieces.
19. Fresh sunflowers paired with twinkle lights can easily add natural elegance.
20. You can also create a chic country card holder.
21. And use extra pairs of cowboy boots as decoration.
22. Don’t be afraid to use the words “cowgirl” and “cowboy” whenever possible.
23. If you’re brave, rent a mechanical bull for the reception.
24. And when it’s all said and done, head off to your happily ever after via wagon.