23 Unconventional But Awesome Wedding Ideas
You gotta keep those unsuspecting guests on their toes. Steal these ideas before they become standard wedding fare.
1. A guest box instead of a guest book, where guests can record a message on video.
2. A ring bearer who’s also a high-security agent.
3. An adorned reception bathroom.
4. Overalls in lieu of a wedding dress.
5. DIY watercooler bar.
6. Jenga guestbook.
7. Your guests as videographer.
8. Mimosa bar for a morning or brunch reception.
9. Pamphlets making fun of your own wedding.
10. A special coloring book just for the kids.
11. Tubing as a pre-wedding event.
12. “Awkward family photo” wedding photo.
13. An apple orchard wedding.
14. Polaroid photo booth.
15. Ring bearer’s box instead of a pillow.
16. A Polaroid guestbook.
17. DIY confetti bar.
18. Audience cue cards during the ceremony.
19. An ice cream truck.
20. A cake buffet.
21. A gold sequined arrow that shows guests where to go.
22. For an outdoor wedding, instead of having tables, set up picnic blankets.
23. For dessert, make a 10-foot-long banana split.